Conventional gardening is tough when you’re working with a rented, indoor space, but from our experience, it makes apartment dwellers that are passionate about gardening even more creative. We’re amazed at what our residents can produce inside their apartments! Click any of the photos below to learn more about some creative ideas for exercising your green thumb indoors.
1. Think outside the (planter) box.
2. Terrariums are your friends.
3. Pick plants that love your apartment as much as you do.
4. Grow things you can actually use.
5. Repurpose kitchen scraps.
Any ideas that didn’t make the list? Let us know in the comments!